- Self-Catering VIP accommodation.
- Rooms serviced and cleaned during the morning.
- Situated at Pont de Val Central alongside the Pont de Val Boutique Hotel and Spa. Just a 2 minute walk to the Pont de Val restaurant and a 10 minute walk to the picnic park.
- Sleeps up to 2 guests, with one queen-size bed.
- Kitchenette with 2-plate stove, small fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven, sink, kettle, cutlery and crockery.
- Accommodation include a pool, access to spa, restaurant, riverfront pathways and picnic park – The Winery.
- Stay-over guests are welcome to bring their own food and beverages onto the premises due to Dragonfly accommodation being self-catering. Food and Beverages may not be taken into the restaurant and picnic park.
- No glass drink-ware may be taken from the accommodation and used in the picnic park as per the park rules to avoid broken glass in the splash streams.
- Accommodation is not wheelchair friendly and are only accessible via staircase.
The room decor, layout and view may differ slightly from the image shown here.
Kindly note: Pont de Val is a cashless environment – only bank cards are accepted for payments.
Dragonfly Accommodation Rules
We value all our guests and hope you can help us in this regard concerning noise and general behaviour.
- No smoking inside any accommodation unit. There is a room recovery fee for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring rooms to a smoke-free condition which is 50% of the room rate.
- No music audible from an adjacent unit allowed at any time.
- Quiet time is from 11PM.
- Maximum number of people permitted in the apartment, is the number of people booked for overnight accommodation, for example, in the Dragonfly Room only two (2) people are permitted.
- No day visitors are permitted.
- No fireworks and fires permitted on premises.
- No Children under 12, unless prior arrangements made.
Should you wish to have your accommodation cleaned during your stay please make use of your door sign located on the inside of the door handle.
Pont de Val Restaurant Opening Times
- Lunch: 7 days a week. 11AM – 5PM
- Dinner: Wed to Sun. 6PM – 10PM
- Dinner: Mon and Tue. 6PM – 10PM (Hotel guests only)
Please note a restaurant booking is essential. https://www.pontdeval.co.za/restaurant/
Contact: (016) 004 0019